This home was damaged in a house fire, but SERVPRO of Harrisonville/Belton/Raymore was onsite to help after the fire was extinguished. It's always important to be prepared for what to do in case of fire damage and until help arrives.
You may not think this fire damaged kitchen looks salvageable, but it is with SERVPRO! SERVPRO provides immediate assistance after fire damage to help eliminate the spread of secondary damage.
We specialize in Fire Damage restoration
Every fire damage situation is a little different and requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. When various materials burn, the soot they create differs and requires a specific process of cleaning. Our team in Harrisonville, Missouri are equipped and ready for any and all fire damage situations.
Smoke Odor Removal
This Harrisonville business suffered a great amount of fire and smoke damage. SERVPRO of Harrisonville/Belton/Raymore arrived to the property to assess the damage and put together a plan to make it "Like it never even happened."
What do I do After Fire Damage?
Fire damage in your home or business can leave the property full of soot and smoke. Give SERVPRO of Harrisonville/Belton/Raymore a call for all things fire restoration, smoke odor removal, and soot remediation.
Smoke and Soot Damage
This wooden wall was full of smoke odor after a recent fire in this Harrisonville, MO home. Our team works hard to restore and replace any fire and smoke damaged items in your home after disaster.
Got Fire Damage?
This home suffered fire damage after an electrical fire broke out. If you are local to Pleasant Hill, MO and suffer fire loss in your home or business, give SERVPRO of Harrisonville/Belton/Raymore!
Soot and Smoke Damage After a Fire
The contents of this home were covered in soot and smoke damage. Our dedicated team arrived as soon as the firefighters left to begin mitigating the damage done to this Belton, MO home. Have no fear, SERVPRO is here!
Believe it Or Not
Attics cause over 10,000 residential fires every year. Be on the look out for exposed wires. It's important to have them sealed or replaced.
If a fire damages your home, call us. We'll be on the scene within minutes.
House Fires are Much More Common Than You Think
Residential home fires usually start from open flames, accidents, and cooking, among other causes. It is important for you and your family to have a fire safety plan.
SERVPRO of Harrisonville/ Belton/ Raymore cares about your safety!
How common are house fires?
Between 2011 and 2015, the U.S. fire departments reported an estimated of 358,500 residential home fires every year. 50% of residential home fires begin in the kitchen and only 6% from a chimney.
Smoke Residue on Ceiling
We were called to help cleanup this fire damaged home when the homeowner had burned food on the stove. Walls were cleaned and smelling great after just 24 hours. Give us a call as soon as the damage happens and we'll take care of your Harrisonville home.
Smoke in a Harrisonville, MO home.
Fire doesn't have to leave your home in need of a new roof or a lot of restoration. Sometimes it's just a small damage with a lot of soot and smoke smell. We can take care of your fire damage even if it's just a little one with a lot of smoke smell.
Fire in the Bushes
This fire started in the front of the house in the bushes. The most affected areas were the two front bedrooms and garage. Most of the demolition was to the front two bedrooms, garage master bedroom and bath, along with hallway and front entryway. Once demo was completed our crew placed dehues, air movers and fogged with high volume deodorizer. The crew also removed all the unsalvageable content. Our crew had this house ready for reconstruction in 10 days. This family was happy that our crew finished this so quickly.
Very Hot Fire
This house fire is one of the hottest and most damaged that our crew has ever work with. Our crew started with removing unsalvageable content. Next a Pac-Out for the cleaned salvageable items. Our sub-contractor came in and demolished and is rebuilding the home. Once the rebuilding in completed our crew will return to move all the salvageable items back into the home
Electrical Box Fire in a Garage
Our crew was called to this garage fire cause by a faulty breaker in the electrical box. the fire was contained to the lower level of this split level home, but the owner put fire out with fire extinguisher with door to upper level opened causing cross contaminating the upper level. Cleaned all content on site and stored in container until garage was completely clean and deodorized. Our crew did a light cleaning, deodorizing and carpet cleaning on the upper level cause by the fire extinguisher.
Garage Fire being Thermal Fogged.
This fire started in the garage and was contained to the garage. All the content had to be removed and all salvageable content was cleaned. Next our crew began cleaning the walls with Wall N Wall and SERVPRO orange. The popcorn ceiling was removed due to smoke and soot damage, after this cleaning was completed thermal fogging was performed to deodorize and eliminate the smoke smell.