Electrical fire at church in Butler, MO
The fire at this Butler, MO church was an electrical fire in the pulpit area. There was a lot of smoke damage to ceiling and pulpit area and to the pews and railing around the pulpit area. SERVPRO of Harrisonville/Belton/Raymore teamed up with SERVPRO of Olathe to get this church back to its original glory. Our crew stripped, sanded and refinished 39 pews, 5 pieces of the pulpit plus several sections of railing. The church staff and congregation was so happy to have their church looking "Like it never even happened." SERVPRO of Harrisonville/Belton/Raymore is ready to help you with any disaster that may come your way. Just give us a call at (816) 884-2240.